Thursday, July 21, 2011

Random

Last night we had three guys that are here from St. George to help build the temple. They are finishing the inside of the temple tomorrow. They brought pictures that they had taken of the inside and so we got a sneak peek, which was awesome. It was fun to hear their stories and challenges (there were a ton) that they experienced. Most of them have been here for a year and are excited to get home to their families.

Today was my last day of Spanish class (tear). The school had a big presentation for me, gave me a diploma and we all had cake. It was so fun and so nice of them. I am going to miss school so much!!! For those of you who speak Spanish, talk to me in Spanish when I get home! I might give you a blank stare, like I often did with my teacher, but please don´t give up on me.

I can´t believe this is our last weekend here (many tears). I´m really having a hard time with it. I thought that by this point I would be ready to get home, but I am SO not. UGH. I have been living a totally different life down here and I´m not ready to return to the daily grind. I guess they say that ¨all good things must come to an end¨. I just hope that someday I will get to return to this great place.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on graduating!! I'm so proud!! I know you are sad to come home, but I am glad you will be back. Live it up this last week :)

    ReplyDelete