Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Some more pics...

Nothing too exciting since I wrote yesterday. Here are some pics to enjoy...


These little guys are beautiful and are always flying around (this picture isn´t the best, but trust me)

This is one of the main parks in town. It is ALWAYS moving and shaking!

Another market pic. Love the market (have I mentioned that yet?)

This is a dad with his two sons on his bike. I think Guatemala holds the record for how many people you can put on a bike and still get where you are going. We have seen whole familes...mom, dad, three kids!

This is the academy where we spend a good chunk of our time. Glamorous, I know.

This is our stinkin shower. Yes, that is tape and wires sticking out . This sucker has as much water pressure as a dripping faucet. Takes a good five minutes for my hair to get wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment