Saturday, May 7, 2011

We made it!

We are alive and well! What an adventure and it has only been one day! We arrived to Guatemala City at 6am this morning, took a 3 hour car ride to Xela and have literally been on the go all day! I currently am sitting here in a newly painted room that has no windows, suffering from jet lag, surrounded by a conversation in which only Spanish is being spoken, am still trying to let the McDonalds I ate for breakfast digest(can you beleive I ate there??!), and have not put on deoderant since yesterday.  Awesome is the only way to discribe it. Ben is currently out recruiting for the acadamy and I am here attempting to help set up computers, etc. All is well here-hope the same at home.  No pics right now but I will get them asap. Happy Mothers Day!!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you made it! Thanks for the gift and card. The dogs are so funny. We can't find Kazoo's vitamins... Do you know where they are?It's raining again. Talk to you Later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I'm sitting here with my mouth to the floor. You ate at McDonalds? What did you get there?!
    Glad you are safe and busy. Can't wait to here more about your days. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah!! so exciting! thanks for sharing your adventures with us!

    ReplyDelete