Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Things I love this week....

1. The markets. Yep, this one will never change.
2. The fact that the peeps down here don´t need high tech gadgets to survive.
3. My friend Edwin (that I told you about last week). I practice my Spanish with him and he practices his English. I just love that he has a permo-smile.
4. Hot chocolate. I found a chocolate shop that is organic and family owned (5 generations)-Two of my favorite things. The hot chocolate is the most incredible stuff I have ever tried, hands down.
5. Being surrounded by green.
6. Everyone down here thinks my hair is blonde. Funny.
7. Instead of buying state of the art crap when they have a baby, they use what they have. For example, using a peice of cloth to strap your baby to your back, or using a hair clip for a toy. Great money saving stratiegies.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment