Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Things I love this week....

 
1. Los mercados!!

2. Xelapan- This is a local bread shop. It is the only business in Xela that is a chain that I have seen. There is a Xelapan on every main street. They have every kind of bread you can imagine. You walk in and are handed a basket and tongs to walk around the store and pick out any bread your heart desires...


3. Hermana Olson. She is my missionary friend. She cracks me up! She is from California but her family just moved to Riverton. We are definitely going to be friends when she gets home.


4. The fact that cheese (the normal kind) is really expensive here, so Ben doesn´t eat it. :)


5. I eat a sucker everyday-they taste extra incredible here.


6. My Spanish school. I love it this week, other weeks I don´t because I´m frustrated, but this week is good.


7. My buddy Edwin always says ¨freak¨ in English. I wish you could hear it.


8. The fact that it is the rainy season here. The weather is just perfect, not too hot, and not too cold.


9. This city has so many traditional Indians that live here. They wear the most beautiful, colorful clothes ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment